Informative note according to Art. 13 of Law 196/03
(Regulations regarding the protection of personal data)
Personal data will be processed according to regulations governing the supply of services requiring registration and for other purposes defined in this information note. Data processing will be based on correct usage, legality, transparency and the protection of personal privacy.
Means of data processing include the use of manual, digitalized and electronic equipment (including fax, phone - even without the assistance of an operator- email and other computer-based and/or automatic communication devices) in such a way so as to guarantee data security and privacy.
The guarantor of such data processing is San.Eco.Vit. srl, with headquarters in Gerenzano, Varese (Italy). According to art. 29 of decree 196/03 the persons responsible for data processing can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
According to art.7of decree 196/03
1. The person concerned has the right to receive confirmation concerning the existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to receive information regarding:
a. the source of the personal data
b. data processing purposes and modality;
c. the logic applied in case of data processing by electronic means;
d. identification data of the holder, the persons responsible or those acting on their behalf according to Art. 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or the subject categories to whom the data can be transferred or who can obtain such data as acting as responsible for, or on behalf of the same subjects in the designated territory.
3. The person concerned has the right to receive:
a. the up-dating, modification or integration of his/her personal data;
b. the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or block of any data processed in violation of the law, including data whose conservation is not necessary to the purposes for which it was originally gathered or eventually processed;
3. the guarantee that the operations defined in letter a) and b) have been communicated to those who have received personal data, except those cases in which the accomplishment of such an action is impossible or requires a commitment un-proportional to the safeguarding of the same right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, completely or in part:
1. the processing of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons, even if it is pertinent to the purpose of the original data collection;
2. the processing of his/her personal data for the sending of advertising, direct mailing or for the carrying out of market research and/or commercial communication.
You can claim the above-mentioned rights as well as ask for any information concerning our policy of personal data protection by sending a note to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The non-communication of compulsory personal data will stop the processing of any requested order, while the non-communication of other data will have no direct consequences on order processing.
Subject to your consensus, San.Eco.Vit. srl will handle your personal data to supply services for which registration is required, as well as for commercial purposes, such as proposals, promotions or any kind of commercial activities launched by the company itself or other operators. In such an event, the communication of data is not compulsory and does not affect the finalization and carrying out of the order.
Consent to the processing and handling of personal data
After reading the informative note, I hereby authorize San.Eco.Vit. srl to handle my personal data for the following purposes:
1. the supply of services requiring registration (for example, after-sales support, product up-date, etc.);
2. commercial purposes, such as proposals, offers, promotional activities or any kind of commercial initiatives launched by the company or other operators.